I'm in Heaven, but I got a Bad Knee
I'm in Heaven, but I got a bad knee
Heaven, but I got a bad knee
I'm in Heaven with my family
Heaven, but I got a bad knee.
You get a lot sun here in Heaven
Sometimes you get a lot of rain,
Whatever goes down here in Heaven
Runs smooth down Memory Lane.
I'm getting old here in Heaven
That's the way it was meant to be
It's been foretold here in Heaven
It's in the roots of the family tree.
Heaven's in the mind of those who live here
Why would Heaven lie?
Heaven's in the soul of those who live here
You can see it in the sky.
Richard Jarboe's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'm in Heaven, but I got a Bad Knee by Richard Jarboe )
- Kamikaze Heart, Kewayne Wadley
- 难道你真是一片云（ Don't you is really a cloud? ）, qin xing
- Assuring Voice, Somanathan Iyer
- Synchronization, SALINI NAIR
- Best World, Kolade Seun
- For you, rest in peace, Cigeng Zhang
- Moon Beams, Yohan Confectioner
- Falling Through, Claudia Scott
- City Of Angels, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Everything is Measured, Aftab Alam
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns