I see you're pain
and you say gods name in vein
and its just a shame
that you think you're the one to blame.
It's such a terrible game.
You sit in fear
that no one is near
and you shed a tear
that you think no one can hear.
You don't want to be a bother
and you don't even have a dollar.
You just want to holler.
I see all that you're going through
and i will always be there for you.
I will do all that i can do,
To help you get through.
Good times and bad,
Even when you are mad
or even crying or sad.
I will lend you my shoulder
and carry you're boulder.
As you get older,
I will be you're holder.
So lets just pray
for another wonderful day
because i am here to stay
and help you find you're way.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I'm Here by Ashley Carnes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Does He Think Of Me, Brianna Kimball
- Live the life king size, hasmukh amathalal
- Tropic Interlude, Liilia Talts Morrison
- The Bear and the Crow, Stephen Katona
- Still exist, hasmukh amathalal
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...