I see you're pain
and you say gods name in vein
and its just a shame
that you think you're the one to blame.
It's such a terrible game.
You sit in fear
that no one is near
and you shed a tear
that you think no one can hear.
You don't want to be a bother
and you don't even have a dollar.
You just want to holler.
I see all that you're going through
and i will always be there for you.
I will do all that i can do,
To help you get through.
Good times and bad,
Even when you are mad
or even crying or sad.
I will lend you my shoulder
and carry you're boulder.
As you get older,
I will be you're holder.
So lets just pray
for another wonderful day
because i am here to stay
and help you find you're way.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I'm Here by Ashley Carnes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- O Man, Where Will You Go With Your Funda.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gently Stirs The Breeze, Rondeau, Captain Cur
- She, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Back To The Beginning, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Honour Killing, What Will You Get Killin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The bark, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- This Is India, Here A Village Fool Can A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- All The Time The Talk About Fanaticism &.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Helpless, Robert Melliard
- नोँ सोर गोसो, Ronjoy Brahma