I'm Going Love You
You will grow when you pay the price of sacrifice
When you love, love easy.
When you feel, feel hard.
It will be deeply furfilling at the end.
It's the only way to trully love.
I'm going love you in a special way like fire, passionate and intense
I'm going make love to your heart by first killing you softly with my words
Then hold you gently within the warmth of my embrace
As my lips touches yours and your mind becomes blown
Let me love you easy. So you can move past your hurt and your pains
The road ahead will make you believe in love again
Far too long, you have put a wall up to protect your heart
I'm going provide you love that exists only in fairytales, a feeling that will never end
If this were a book, the story of our lives would be told by many who fantasize of a love only read in novels
You've sacrificed much when you let love into your heart
And what you've felt was as solid as a rock
And soon after, love came easy
Leaving you content in the end
Marcquiese Burrell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'm Going Love You by Marcquiese Burrell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Expression Eruption: An artillery call, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Biochemistry II, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- farm this, Mandolyn ...
- A Chat By Brothers, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Smith of Words, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Past IT' is, george albot
- WILD FLOWERS ARE PRETTY FLOWERS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- WILD FLOWERS ARE PRETTY FLOWERS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- DOUBLE-FACED PEOPLE ناس بوشين, MOHAMMAD SKATI