Alon Calinao Dy
I'm Falling in Love
Baby, tell me things I need to do.
This feeling I cannot hide any longer.
How can I keep this as a secret?
If every time I see you around.
I try not to fall in love with you.
I know this is just an insanity
But, how could I resist your charm?
Tell me, what should I do now?
Each passing day,
I am falling in love with you.
Every time I see your smile,
I can't get you out of my mind.
Your beauty always shines
From Philippines to America.
I am truly blessed
'Cause I fall in love with you.
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'm Falling in Love by Alon Calinao Dy )
Poem of the Day
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)