I LOVE your Name
oh yes, i am so very happy
cause it’s freedom i love
what is freedom?
freedom is living where you please
yes, i am so very, very happy
freedom is choosing who you love
this gives me a special sensation!
freedom makes me feel ecstatic
i love my country, i love America!
we believe in all things freedom
freedom of speech, freedom of liberty
even the freedom of love!
yes, i can say what i want
if i say you are beautiful
then it is fine, it is grand
if i say you are the most handsome
then it is a fact, it is true!
if i say your name is gorgeous
to me it will always be and forever,
even if on a beautiful day
you become a sweet singing skylark
one who sings the sweetest song
decide from me to fly away
it is your name i will always love
the reasons are so many
your name is number one, it is the best!
could there be a name finer?
this shall forever remain a mystery
i will not look upon the rest
love, this question will never have an answer
so yes, i love freedom, i love america
for this very reason, i can say how i feel
i feel your name is the most beautiful,
and most gorgeous name in the whole world
and yes, I love your name!
Rachel Nichols's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I LOVE your Name by Rachel Nichols )
Did you read them?
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner