I Love You Still
I loved you when you didn't.
I loved you when you cried,
I loved you when you took those pills,
I loved you when you almost died.
I loved you when you were mad,
I loved you when you screamed,
I loved you when you walked away,
I loved you when you hurt me.
I loved you when you looked at me,
I loved you when you beamed,
I loved you when you kissed my cheek,
I loved you while I dreamed.
I loved you when you left,
I loved you said goodbye,
I loved you as you walked out,
I loved you when I cried.
I love you still as I write,
I love you to this day,
I love you while I fight back tears,
I love you while I pray.
I love you though my love has changed,
I love you but it's not the same,
I love you a little less each day,
I love you still but not the same way.
Kayte Stacy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Love You Still by Kayte Stacy )
- COPLA 112 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Birch and Bracken, jim hogg
- History Echoed As A Verse, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Aku dan Februari, Afit Riawan
- Kisah Bunga, Afit Riawan
- You And You, V P Mahur
- आयै अ' आंनि, Ronjoy Brahma
- White Wings, Afit Riawan
- सोदोब, Ronjoy Brahma
- What Should I Comment?, Pintu Mahakul
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Blackberry-Picking, Seamus Heaney
- Disabled, Wilfred Owen
- The Solitary Reaper, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)