I Love You Still
I loved you when you didn't.
I loved you when you cried,
I loved you when you took those pills,
I loved you when you almost died.
I loved you when you were mad,
I loved you when you screamed,
I loved you when you walked away,
I loved you when you hurt me.
I loved you when you looked at me,
I loved you when you beamed,
I loved you when you kissed my cheek,
I loved you while I dreamed.
I loved you when you left,
I loved you said goodbye,
I loved you as you walked out,
I loved you when I cried.
I love you still as I write,
I love you to this day,
I love you while I fight back tears,
I love you while I pray.
I love you though my love has changed,
I love you but it's not the same,
I love you a little less each day,
I love you still but not the same way.
Kayte Stacy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Love You Still by Kayte Stacy )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(23 November 1920 - 20 April 1970)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(June 7, 1943)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
Poem of the Day
- A Brief History of Abstract Art, Paul Hartal
- Thy melody is lost, ramesh rai
- Under The Raging Water, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Daughter of Eve, ramesh rai
- Schmacebook, Esther Moe
- Excuses, Michelle Dragonfly
- They Say, Michelle Dragonfly
- someone asked me why i have so many jars.., Mandolyn ...
- Not A Fairytale, Apolynn Lagaras
- let's worship nothing, forever, Mandolyn ...