I Love You
I love you and you only
May be the words
You want to hear from me.
You may think my hands
Are rough and strong enough
To hold your hands tightly!
But, they are smooth and light
To carry out penning
Only in paper or keyboard!
You may think my skin
Is wrinkled and hard enough
To pat your hands slightly!
But it is smooth and light
To admire your eyes
with a smile about my age!
You may think my hairs
Are black and hard enough
To guess about my age!
But, they are white and silky
To adore my age
Beyond your expectation!
I am a self made man
With ambition and love
To see the world with all its beauty!
I love you and all creations of God
With harmony and peace
And live a peaceful life
sekharan pookkat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Love You by sekharan pookkat )
Did you read them?
- War (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- Finally hope fades away, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- What can we do not to sin again? ? ? ?, ademola oluwabusayo
- Childhood collection poem -4, soulful heart
- Tell me you love me, Tiku akp
- All cut jokes, hasmukh amathalal
- Finally Freed (Unbound), Dylan Attard
- This materialistic world هذا العالم المادي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- My dream (Naani Poetry), Jesus James Llorico
- The Long March, Malek Haddad
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Blackberry-Picking, Seamus Heaney
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)