I love you
I want to fall asleep beside you
and dream about angels.
Breathe in the stress of losing myself
when I'll wake up in the morn.
I want to laugh again,
I wish the sun would be gone in us
I wish the night would wake up the heat,
which we can't fight with.
I want to wake up beside you
finally exhale with confidence.
And be charmed by the beauty of heaven
which you're hiding inside for me.
I want to turn back time
relieve pain, allay hunger.
And let the sun come out in us
and live the moment of awakening
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I love you by Jana Hubena )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 March 1941 -)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Solitary Reaper, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Εntity, Elena Ioannou
- Resent therefore, hasmukh amathalal
- Colour, novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia j ..
- Not feasible, hasmukh amathalal
- The heart, Leong Ming Loong
- Not shy away, hasmukh amathalal
- Time, novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia j ..
- who, Cee Bea
- Give and Take, Md. Ziaul Haque
- She has Fallen Ill, Md. Ziaul Haque