I Love You.
I love you more than words can explain,
I even love you when you drive me insane,
I love you for your charm,
I even love you when you don't want to hold me in your arms,
I love you with all my heart,
I even love you when we drift apart,
I love you for your admiration,
I even love you when you make me feel so much frustration,
I love you forever and a day,
I even love you when you make me feel disarray,
I love you for being so true,
I even love you when you make me blue,
But most of all,
I love you for you.
ToniaMarie Esposito's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Love You. by ToniaMarie Esposito )
- Sons And Daughters, Edward Kofi Louis
- An Army Of Occupation, Tony Adah
- Mr. Bonga and Mr. Donga, Aftab Alam
- Under The Muse Of The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- Fair And Square!, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Do Not Have Any Word, Neela Nath
- The Puzzle, Ravikumar C.P.
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- My Words And Her Words, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah