I Love Mother Nature!
O! What a pleasure!
The beauty of mother nature:
The full moon is shining over the ocean;
How so the ocean glows in silver streamlines!
Such as to excite my adrenalin;
For the gift of life l am grateful,
And thankful to be surrounded by people so wonderful!
Tafadzwa Matamba's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Love Mother Nature! by Tafadzwa Matamba )
- Dogmatic is not charismatic, Aftab Alam
- The Soul Killer~, Monk E. Biz
- You are young, hasmukh amathalal
- Poetry, Jesus James Llorico
- Do not ask, hasmukh amathalal
- My View of Heaven, Von Kimball Barney
- Forlorn Child., Marcondes Pereira
- I AM WOMAN, bill costley
- Experiment life, gajanan mishra
- Socialism - Vs - Anti -socialism, ramesh rai