I Lost Mom’s Love
Happiness, fullest love, desire inside as mom alive
My dreams have lost, my hopes have died as mom pass away
My mom love like more than Pacific Ocean
Life's just passing with each season
She was my life, my hope, my love
All is gone, passed by thereof
The hurt is much such I should bear
What's to life, why should I care?
I weep all night for my love mom gone
My heart is sick, for death I long
Mine eyes well tears for love that's lost
I'll mourn always for the great cost
But in each day Buddha give me hope
Strengthen me so I may cope
Grant me wisdom to help me see
Thy great way and not just me as mom
Still and still exist in my mind.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Lost Mom’s Love by Natasa Tocuc )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak