I Loathe A Dark Gray Sky
I loathe a dark gray sky,
I loathe a dreary day.
My soul imprisoned does oft sigh,
And longs to fly away.
I loathe the clouds so low,
Crying endlessly on me.
Dear southern wind begin to blow,
And make the gray ones flee.
9/29/13 Alton Texas
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Loathe A Dark Gray Sky by Juan Olivarez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Real, The Princess
- Poetic Journey, Sandra Feldman
- Start Afresh, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Am, Luc Leclaire
- PTSD, Jennifer Matthews
- The House On Mountain Peek, StarrLee Waterman
- Damaged Heart, StarrLee Waterman
- Wandering Lost Souls Homeless Outcasts, Terence G. Craddock
- one door, binod bastola
- Then and Now, John F. McCullagh