I Loathe A Dark Gray Sky
I loathe a dark gray sky,
I loathe a dreary day.
My soul imprisoned does oft sigh,
And longs to fly away.
I loathe the clouds so low,
Crying endlessly on me.
Dear southern wind begin to blow,
And make the gray ones flee.
9/29/13 Alton Texas
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Loathe A Dark Gray Sky by Juan Olivarez )
- How Can She Learn?, Edward Kofi Louis
- Intimate Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- COPLA 107 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- In This Sin-Sick-World, Edward Kofi Louis
- HOLY MESSENGERS, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- Specialist, Edward Kofi Louis
- verse, oskar hansen
- No Joy, Edward Kofi Louis
- Showing Kindness To All Mankind, Edward Kofi Louis
- 'We Live in Times of Deep Regrets', Elizabeth Padillo Olesen