I'll Die With You
If you need to be with someone,
Give me that look
And tell me what you want.
If you feel like crying,
Push me into the water with you.
If you know that’s too small,
Give me that beautiful sound
So that I’ll build it bigger.
If you don’t understand the rest,
I promise I’ll memorize your mind.
If you need to be with me,
I'll swim with you in that pool.
If you want to be free
But I nothing can do,
I promise you I’ll stay with you forever
And never go out
So that we can be imprisoned forever.
And if you feel like dying,
I’ll die with you.
Karen GonzalezVidela's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I'll Die With You by Karen GonzalezVidela )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Look up or down, hasmukh amathalal
- Igor, Von Kimball Barney
- Does He Think Of Me, Brianna Kimball
- Live the life king size, hasmukh amathalal
- Tropic Interlude, Liilia Talts Morrison
- The Bear and the Crow, Stephen Katona
- Still exist, hasmukh amathalal
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul