I know How Job Felt and I thank you God
Tough times are here
Good time are long gone
I do not know how long I can go on
2 years now and there is no bottom
To the pit I have fallen
I tried to take care of the ones I love.
I tried to be an example to my son.
I have become ill
My body aches
Everyday could be the day
The day they put me away
God knows my innocence
But human treason gave me my sentence
My friends have left me
The ones I loved have denied me
How long can I go on?
I have done nothing wrong.
I now know how Job felt in his trials
When the Devil made his life hell.
I forgive all the transgressions
And I have learned a valuable lesson.
I ask everyone to forgive me for my sins
For I am a mortal man
There is still God and His Grace
I will suffer with hope and faith
If I die today then so be it, let it be done
Because I will enter God's Kingdom
Yes I believe in His truth and love.
He will set me free upon wings of a dove.
So I suffer for I am not alone
Because I am not alone
When I sit by His throne
So I thank you God in this devastating time of my life
And let Jesus take away the strife
My heart is at peace
Because I know you will set me free
And when my health and wealth is restored
I know my loved ones will take notice
That I was true to them with love unselfish
And they will see your Love in me
So they yearn for You to also set them free.
That is my prayer in Jesus's name
I thank You Father for always being there in your Holy name.
Dimitri Jagodinski's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I know How Job Felt and I thank you God by Dimitri Jagodinski )
Did you read them?
- Angel's fear, gulsher JOHN
- when i loved you and you loved her and s.., Mandolyn ...
- LOve is replaced, hasmukh amathalal
- The lonely wolf, denise nixon
- He Sleeps Too Much, Jena Crowe
- Halloween Night, Neela Nath
- The Power Of Faith!, Tom Zart
- Desacralized..., Dorothy Kardas, Psy.D. Th.D.
- Pay attention, gajanan mishra
- The Sun Has Collapsed, Naveed Akram
Poem of the Day
- Let Me Die A Youngman's Death, Roger McGough
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Ozymandias, Percy Bysshe Shelley
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(20 August 1948)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)