I just want to sing - that's all!
I had this thought about
singing a song,
that maybe it's because
my urge is far too great
the voice said, you have
do you think criminals
have voices, and that they
are not allowed to care...
the system of Earth,
put you there, long before
you got here,
and what about the soldier
with an army rifle in his hands,
he kills because he's capable!
all the spores move different ways,
God if he exists - ticks boxs!
and the anxiety words
attack us secretly,
they usurp us, because
we don't know what we are,
or rather, capable of,
or we do, and we don't
ever want to go there...
the sky eats me for breaffast
every day, and who am I to say,
that I am better,
I just can't quite get those
integral shoes on, whereas I will
into a brand new part of thinking,
that has not yet been explored!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I just want to sing - that's all! by GRANT FRASER )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Monoku, Connie Marcum Wong
- A Poem On Behalf Of Self, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- With prayers, hasmukh amathalal
- Everywhere I Go, Luc Leclaire
- Mississippi Moments, Connie Marcum Wong
- Questions Of Eternal Doubt, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Remembering Mother, Liilia Talts Morrison
- the heat is on, Mandolyn ...
- To Valerie Macon New Poet Laureate of No.., mary douglas
- Visiting The Edge, RoseAnn V. Shawiak