I just want to sing - that's all!
I had this thought about
singing a song,
that maybe it's because
my urge is far too great
the voice said, you have
do you think criminals
have voices, and that they
are not allowed to care...
the system of Earth,
put you there, long before
you got here,
and what about the soldier
with an army rifle in his hands,
he kills because he's capable!
all the spores move different ways,
God if he exists - ticks boxs!
and the anxiety words
attack us secretly,
they usurp us, because
we don't know what we are,
or rather, capable of,
or we do, and we don't
ever want to go there...
the sky eats me for breaffast
every day, and who am I to say,
that I am better,
I just can't quite get those
integral shoes on, whereas I will
into a brand new part of thinking,
that has not yet been explored!
GRANT FRASER's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I just want to sing - that's all! by GRANT FRASER )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- DOUBLE-FACED PEOPLE ناس بوشين, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Young Priest, Old Priest, Donal Mahoney
- Till Twilight at Jamia Millia, Riyaz Yamish
- Night Life, Kwadwo Botuo Gyimah
- The Soul Of My Country, Tony Adah
- Down By The Sea, Lilly Emery
- Black Willow, Lilly Emery
- - Let Me -, Aparna Chatterjee
- Your Love Shines Like A Diamond, Lilly Emery
- Only One, Kwadwo Botuo Gyimah