i hope one day you will die
i hope one day you will cry
and when your gone youll burn in hell
for what you put me through.
i hope one day you will suffer
i hope one day ill be tougher
and when your finally gone i will be able
to sleep all through the night.
i hope you pay for all those lies
i hope that when you get to hell
satin will stick millions of needles in your eyes.
and make you blind just like i was when i fell in love with you.
i hope you get what you deserve
i hope you never find someone to hurt.
because no one should have to put up with a prick.
i hope that one day you finally breakdown
i hope that one day youll be the clown
you made me look like a fool
when i tried to talk about it.
i hope that you will find no other
i hope one day you will burn you mother fucker!
i hate you you stupid jerk
and i cant believe i let myself love you so.
i hope that the day you reach the gates of hell
i hope that satin will scream and yell
and when you think that its too rough
it gets a million times worse with every second that you suffer.
i hope that you never find happiness
i hope that you cry for every girl you have to confess.
even god will shun your soul
for every lie that you have told
and every tear you've caused me to cry.
ally lira's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (i hope by ally lira )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Every Writer's Tale, Hebert Logerie
- At this time, hasmukh amathalal
- RAINBOW, RAJNI CHHABRA
- Deep and sank, hasmukh amathalal
- Odia Poem- SAMAYA, Jitendra seth
- आंनि लोगोफ्रा आंनि खोथाखौ बुजिया, Ronjoy Brahma
- Peace in the air, Vidura Prabhath
- Odia Poem- To Apekshyare mu, Jitendra seth
- आंनि बोरै गोरोन्थि जाखो, Ronjoy Brahma
- Odia Poem- JHADA, Jitendra seth