No Reason To Care
I know it's stupid to hope
it always seems so pointless
because when you hope
you think there's something better
when there never is
and when your hope is proven useless
you die a little inside
and because I hope
No Reason To Care's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (`I Hope` by No Reason To Care )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Welcoming The New Year, Edgar Albert Guest
- My Proud Pa, Edgar Albert Guest
- Strange, Edgar Albert Guest
- Troubles, Edgar Albert Guest
- Answering The Grumblers, Edgar Albert Guest
- change, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- khuda, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- lachari, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- flower, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- hasrat, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..