That someday I will be heard.
That I will become someone,
Instead of being invisible.
That I will be able to talk,
To the person that I trust.
That, that person will listen.
That I will be able to get away,
And find somewhere,
Somewhere, where i am not annoyed,
Or told what to do,
When I already know.
That I will be able to show everyone,
That I can acheive the things,
That I wanted to acheive.
Selina Gurgacz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Hope by Selina Gurgacz )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke