That someday I will be heard.
That I will become someone,
Instead of being invisible.
That I will be able to talk,
To the person that I trust.
That, that person will listen.
That I will be able to get away,
And find somewhere,
Somewhere, where i am not annoyed,
Or told what to do,
When I already know.
That I will be able to show everyone,
That I can acheive the things,
That I wanted to acheive.
Selina Gurgacz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Hope by Selina Gurgacz )
- Am I Back?, Michael McParland
- Take the poison, gajanan mishra
- If ever I know, hasmukh amathalal
- Locked, The Princess is
- Simple enough, hasmukh amathalal
- What is the End of Sufferingf? When? ?, Mr. Nobody
- Coin, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Peripeteia Personified, michael walkerjohn
- After long, tedious work..., Lev Brekhman
- Satisfection, Tadasha Tripathy
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Albert Guest
(20 August 1881 - 5 August 1959)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)