I heard you enter
I heard you close the door
I heard you walking up
But you weren't there.
Three times denied yet I won't wake up...
My rocks turn to sand
Stuck in a timepiece on a piece of time never to be rewound
Only replayed, decayed... fade, fade!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Heard by Robert Lansing )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Graveyard, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Symphony of Discords By K.V.Suryanarayan.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Our Roads, Somanathan Iyer
- It's Not Just Rain, Daniel Skentelbery
- The Day After I Shouted Abuse at the Queen, Daniel Skentelbery
- Name-Calling, Diane Hine
- A pan fried fish…?, Mark Heathcote
- The Persecuted, Sandra Feldman
- wedding day, ademola oluwabusayo
- Dream the moon, Somanathan Iyer