I have Problems All of My Own
Look at you why should I care.
If you have a hard time making ends meet.
Why should I care if you child does not have shoes on there feet?
Why should I care if you sleep under the street lights?
On a cold dark winter's night.
Don't bother me.
I have problem all of my own
It not my falt that you in the condition that you are in.
Why should I care?
If your child doesn't have enought to eat.
Why should I care?
Go away and leave me alone
Don't you see.
I have problems all of my own.
In the ending as in the beginning.
You ask why I should care.
I care my child because.
I am involve in the welfare of all mankind
jackie compton's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I have Problems All of My Own by jackie compton )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Federico García Lorca
(5 June 1898 – 19 August 1936)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Jugnoo, Harivansh Rai Bachchan
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- My Community, Mutasem I. Amayreh
- A Precious Love, Michael P. McParland
- Motherly Love, Mutasem I. Amayreh
- Melancholic Life Span, Mutasem I. Amayreh
- Man Has Dominion, Mutasem I. Amayreh
- A Plea, Michael P. McParland
- Love As Dry As Bone, Mutasem I. Amayreh
- A Million Kisses, Michael P. McParland
- La Belle Dame, Mutasem I. Amayreh
- Indescribable, Mutasem I. Amayreh