I Have Created All
My creations are all-spiritual.
I have three qualities
Goodness passion and ignorance.
I have my own egotism ether air fire
Water earth and all and all.
I am the root
Everything emanates from me.
I am the source of all
I enjoy honey collected by me.
I have my own universe
That is unique in each and every soul.
I know all
But nobody knows me.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Have Created All by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster
- Never the end, Curtis Brown
- LOVE FOLDS, shannon strauss