I Hate Myself
How can one be warm alone?
Heart of Fire, turned to stone
The song is unsung,
And the dream is undone
I feel my light leave me
How blind you must be not to see what They see
In bed at night, she isn't thinking of me
I deceive myself with happy illusions
I feel my hope betray me
How I wish that i could be someone else
Stronger, and fairer and just not myself
How i wish for that kiss that will bring summer bliss
How i long for the warmth and the comfort I miss
I can feel my hatred consuming me
I hate myself.
Samuel Flockhart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Hate Myself by Samuel Flockhart )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- what was i supposed to be doing again?, Mandolyn ...
- The windmill of my existance, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Home, Susan Oxford
- My writer friends and I, jim hogg
- six thousand years should do the trick, Mandolyn ...
- Strange is Life, Smoky Hoss
- Voice of your bangles, ramesh rai
- Eternal Love, Jesus James Llorico
- Butterfly, Tiku akp
- How time flies, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK