I HAD A DREAM
When I was a little kid I had a pretty dream to Make the poor rich and To pave the way for them To fly on a wind carpet Or on a passing cloud to The kingdom of the possible, I am still having this Dream in myself because I see more and more poor People on earth anytime, As long as there are poor People, so my dream will Not be fulfilled anyway, but One day I am sure my dream Will be fulfilled and all Poor people get rich anytime.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I HAD A DREAM by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- War Undressed, Dilantha Gunawardana
- hope, SALINI NAIR
- Writing Is Like Human Sex, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- VARIETIES OF FOODS انواع من الاطعمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- To Jean Redpath, mary douglas
- ...A LOVE SONG, Ken e Hall
- The destiny, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Chibok Girls, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- Sab bhar kiya tha..., Azhar Sabri
- Taqraar mohabbat me..., Azhar Sabri