I Feel Sad I Want Love
I want love, I feel sad
My character feels heartbroken
I am struggling so much within my soul
As I am severely in hurt.
You think I am lying with my words?
In my life hardly there has ever been hope
The hope which my heart searches, I do not even know of
In extreme pain my sentiments have turned
Please help me Infinite Spirit
Only you can lead me towards her.
Without my loving honey, I will die
She is my weakness as my emotions will suffocate without her
Only you can save me, I am the impoverished, with no devotedness.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Feel Sad I Want Love by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid
- Elikal, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Harvest Moon II, Naveed Khalid
- The Red Moon, Naveed Khalid
- Tinnitus - New York Style, Geoffrey Fafard
- Love's Metaphor, Naveed Khalid
- Aurora, Naveed Khalid
- Mythology, Naveed Khalid
- Gifts Of Heredity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak