I Feel Sad I Want Love
I want love, I feel sad
My character feels heartbroken
I am struggling so much within my soul
As I am severely in hurt.
You think I am lying with my words?
In my life hardly there has ever been hope
The hope which my heart searches, I do not even know of
In extreme pain my sentiments have turned
Please help me Infinite Spirit
Only you can lead me towards her.
Without my loving honey, I will die
She is my weakness as my emotions will suffocate without her
Only you can save me, I am the impoverished, with no devotedness.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Feel Sad I Want Love by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- Dirt of love, akram saqib
- scotch is tape, not a cocktail, Mandolyn ...
- When Negligence falls in love!, Beloufa Chahra
- Over And Out Of Your Life, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Mosque, Wani Rahil
- A Vision, nadia abduljabbar
- Distance, Beloufa Chahra
- Child's Grace, Randy McClave
- The Many Worlds Of Multiverses, Is It Poetry
- Meaningful Treasures, Lawrence S. Pertillar
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Negro Mother, Langston Hughes
- The Rose that Grew from Concrete, Tupac Shakur
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)