I Feel Sad I Want Love
I want love, I feel sad
My character feels heartbroken
I am struggling so much within my soul
As I am severely in hurt.
You think I am lying with my words?
In my life hardly there has ever been hope
The hope which my heart searches, I do not even know of
In extreme pain my sentiments have turned
Please help me Infinite Spirit
Only you can lead me towards her.
Without my loving honey, I will die
She is my weakness as my emotions will suffocate without her
Only you can save me, I am the impoverished, with no devotedness.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Feel Sad I Want Love by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Believe In Love, Naveed Akram
- When You Speak to Your God, Robert Kane
- A Perception Of Love., richard harris
- Poetry of Motion, Jack Growden
- GAZA غزة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- whats the point?, binod bastola
- If You Should Read This Poem, David Munene wa Kimberly
- Holy! Holy!, Naveed Khalid
- My Mother, Tony Adah
- Mutability, Naveed Khalid