I Feel Like You're Not Even There
Love me like a dark blue rose,
A rare and precious flower.
Love me because I'm who you chose,
Think about me by the hour.
Look at me like you looked at her,
During the better times you shared.
Because after all thats happened now, I feel like you're not even there.
Do you think about me late at night before you go to sleep?
Do you pray that if this all works out I would be the one you keep?
Or do you reminisce on times with her, and think of what you could have shared?
Because I feel it when I kiss you, I feel like you're not even there..
I hope you know that every night before I go to sleep,
I pray tomorrow treats you well, and that your past it will defeat.
I hope you realize that every moment you are in my mind,
And that I know that someone just like you is impossible to find.
I would never bother looking.
I would never even try.
Because I know that if I lost you it would kill me, I would die.
Do you think about our future?
Do you see me there at all?
Do you think that if we were not together you'd ever try to call?
Because I do not think you realize that I cannot live without you.
Because my happiness and sadness usually revolves around you.
And without those feelings present.
Then why be here at all?
I wish they could understand it,
Without you my life will fall.
Kay Tee's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Feel Like You're Not Even There by Kay Tee )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Three Kings, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Tazkera–e-bewafa …………, shaik sahal
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
Poem of the Day
- Hymn To Morning, Naveed Khalid
- A NIGHT OF INCANTATIONS, Bayo Adebowale
- A Walk In The Woods, Michael Webb
- A Song Of Joys, Walt Whitman
- Fließendes Grün, Floy Dy (Floyd) Ra (Floydson)
- Release yourself, Elena Ioannou
- BETCHE SAID PATIENCE, ANTHONY KIRUI
- Crazy Thing, Leah Ayliffe
- A Thought A Head, Ima Ryma
- **कधी कधी **, Lyrics Swapnild Chatge