I Feel Like You're Not Even There
Love me like a dark blue rose,
A rare and precious flower.
Love me because I'm who you chose,
Think about me by the hour.
Look at me like you looked at her,
During the better times you shared.
Because after all thats happened now, I feel like you're not even there.
Do you think about me late at night before you go to sleep?
Do you pray that if this all works out I would be the one you keep?
Or do you reminisce on times with her, and think of what you could have shared?
Because I feel it when I kiss you, I feel like you're not even there..
I hope you know that every night before I go to sleep,
I pray tomorrow treats you well, and that your past it will defeat.
I hope you realize that every moment you are in my mind,
And that I know that someone just like you is impossible to find.
I would never bother looking.
I would never even try.
Because I know that if I lost you it would kill me, I would die.
Do you think about our future?
Do you see me there at all?
Do you think that if we were not together you'd ever try to call?
Because I do not think you realize that I cannot live without you.
Because my happiness and sadness usually revolves around you.
And without those feelings present.
Then why be here at all?
I wish they could understand it,
Without you my life will fall.
Kay Tee's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Feel Like You're Not Even There by Kay Tee )
- What can we do not to sin again? ? ? ?, ademola oluwabusayo
- Childhood collection poem -4, soulful heart
- Tell me you love me, Tiku akp
- All cut jokes, hasmukh amathalal
- Finally Freed (Unbound), Dylan Attard
- This materialistic world هذا العالم المادي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- My dream (Naani Poetry), Jesus James Llorico
- The Long March, Malek Haddad
- Silence Seeping, Dylan Attard
- Pag-ibig, Jesus James Llorico
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(8 August 1884 – 29 January 1933)