I Feel I Am
My innocence still remains
As I feel I am a nice guy.
A nice guy with a soft heart
Yes, I am different and sometimes think too much
It makes people scared as then I become extra caring.
People consider it to be a threat since they feel my intentions are wrong
Though, all that I can express is that my meaning was never wrong with anyone.
Even if someone still considers me to be wrong then I am willing to hold my ears and say sorry to you
I do not wish to make enemies, only friends.
My innocence still remains as I feel I am a nice guy
With a soft heart, which only wishes to love and never dislike
However, if you still have hate for me in your heart
Then, only thing I can say to you is that I pray
I pray that god gives you strength to think wisely.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Feel I Am by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Thy presence, binod bastola
- My Maiden's Love Is Like A Cloud In June, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- दिल को हरदम dil ko hardam, hasmukh amathalal
- Ode To Envy, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Time be quite, Filippo Stella
- Domestic goddess, Mark Heathcote
- Blank Depression, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- The tears of human race, Great Emeritus
- Capsule Of Eternity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MY own fault, hasmukh amathalal