I Feel I Am
My innocence still remains
As I feel I am a nice guy.
A nice guy with a soft heart
Yes, I am different and sometimes think too much
It makes people scared as then I become extra caring.
People consider it to be a threat since they feel my intentions are wrong
Though, all that I can express is that my meaning was never wrong with anyone.
Even if someone still considers me to be wrong then I am willing to hold my ears and say sorry to you
I do not wish to make enemies, only friends.
My innocence still remains as I feel I am a nice guy
With a soft heart, which only wishes to love and never dislike
However, if you still have hate for me in your heart
Then, only thing I can say to you is that I pray
I pray that god gives you strength to think wisely.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Feel I Am by Rohit Sapra )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Sleigh Ride, Peter E. Evans
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- To an Athlete Dying Young, Alfred Edward Housman
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou