I Feel I Am
My innocence still remains
As I feel I am a nice guy.
A nice guy with a soft heart
Yes, I am different and sometimes think too much
It makes people scared as then I become extra caring.
People consider it to be a threat since they feel my intentions are wrong
Though, all that I can express is that my meaning was never wrong with anyone.
Even if someone still considers me to be wrong then I am willing to hold my ears and say sorry to you
I do not wish to make enemies, only friends.
My innocence still remains as I feel I am a nice guy
With a soft heart, which only wishes to love and never dislike
However, if you still have hate for me in your heart
Then, only thing I can say to you is that I pray
I pray that god gives you strength to think wisely.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Feel I Am by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- If People Were Pooches, Rachel LeBaron
- My heart needs a rest, Jesus James Llorico
- Empty life حياة فارغة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Elizabeth my Muse of love poetry., Erato
- I Am Not, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Empty life, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Met Tuckerpuppy and Twittermouse, Bruce Larkin
- Longings et. Al., Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- About Tuckerpuppy, Bruce Larkin
- Submit, Teach, Love, Trust & Forgive., Tom Zart
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)