I Feel I Am
My innocence still remains
As I feel I am a nice guy.
A nice guy with a soft heart
Yes, I am different and sometimes think too much
It makes people scared as then I become extra caring.
People consider it to be a threat since they feel my intentions are wrong
Though, all that I can express is that my meaning was never wrong with anyone.
Even if someone still considers me to be wrong then I am willing to hold my ears and say sorry to you
I do not wish to make enemies, only friends.
My innocence still remains as I feel I am a nice guy
With a soft heart, which only wishes to love and never dislike
However, if you still have hate for me in your heart
Then, only thing I can say to you is that I pray
I pray that god gives you strength to think wisely.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Feel I Am by Rohit Sapra )
- At That Moment All Ugliness was Undone., Akhtar Jawad
- I Do Not Know Your Name, Elia Michael
- Poor Birds of Cage, Pius Didier
- Christmas Differences, Melissa Furey
- Celebration, Shruti Goswami
- Leave Behind, Shruti Goswami
- Unceremonious, Shruti Goswami
- Restful Nights, Margaret Moran
- Qwerty, Edward Kofi Louis
- Watch over The Laws, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dulce et Decorum Est, Wilfred Owen
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)