And let me feel.
And let me awake.
My feeling is infinite,
And I am unborn.
I am beyond all
I am beyond my own self,
Discrimination is not lost in me,
I cannot say I am superior,
But I must say I am here.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I feel by gajanan mishra )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1923 - 1998)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- TRUE MEANING OF CHRISTMAS, Eugene W. Miller
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Bluebird, Charles Bukowski
- Tonight at Noon (for Charles Mingus and .., Adrian Henri
Poem of the Day
- I am not ready to say I am unfortunate, gajanan mishra
- Yesterday's Snow, Marilyn Lott
- Ego, Denise Duhamel
- Life and Heaven, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Rain Song, Khaled Mattawa
- Childhood Stories, Matthew Rohrer
- Christmas, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- My Pretty Rose Tree, Luo Zhihai
- What the Body Told, Rafael Campo
- Spitwads, Michael McFee