I Dreamed I Have a Beard Growing
I had a dream extremely weird
That on my face was sprouting beard
And as a woman healthy vain
This awful fact made me insane.
But I did not fall down crying
And armed with razor I was trying
These rough invaders to defeat
And all the traces to delete.
Thanks God it was just a nightmare
And relieved I am going to share
That in my life although with dress
Some male features I possess.
Tanya Ivanova's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Dreamed I Have a Beard Growing by Tanya Ivanova )
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Stronghold: Macchu Picchu, Brandt Nightingale
- Friends, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Yes/No, Morgan Michaels
- Chibok Blues, Tony Adah
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt