I Don't Need You That Way...
I am not desperate, I don't need you that way,
I need the man that you are, the man inside you that really loves me...
He is who I need...
I need his touch, his kisses and hugs,
I need his body medling with mine in the deepness of passions,
I need you to need me too..for the woman I am
I want you to want me like never before...
I want us to meet flesh to flesh...
Face time, is what I desire of you.
I want your conversation to flow with mine,
I want to share I have so much to say
Can you just listen and talk?
I want to hold you and kiss you
I want to walk hand in hand,
I want to show you off! !
I want you to want to show me off...
I want you to be proud of me
As I am proud of you! !
We are friends...
And maybe more or not...
But if we don't take the time to have some time
I think you will regret it...
Won't you? ?
Cambridge Keenan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Don't Need You That Way... by Cambridge Keenan )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 January 1832 – 14 January 1898)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- The Run For Glory, Karen GonzalezVidela
- Like A Needle And A Thread Did Wed (By S.., Anastasia Hunt
- snow at school, Juwon Daniel
- Be At Peace, Michael P. McParland
- Filing Bankruptcy, Susan Lacovara
- winter snow, Juwon Daniel
- Come Hold Me 3, Michael P. McParland
- Autumn, Andrea Vescovo
- I Love You Kira 6, Michael P. McParland
- sonnet 6: God of snow, Juwon Daniel