I Don't Need You That Way...
I am not desperate, I don't need you that way,
I need the man that you are, the man inside you that really loves me...
He is who I need...
I need his touch, his kisses and hugs,
I need his body medling with mine in the deepness of passions,
I need you to need me too..for the woman I am
I want you to want me like never before...
I want us to meet flesh to flesh...
Face time, is what I desire of you.
I want your conversation to flow with mine,
I want to share I have so much to say
Can you just listen and talk?
I want to hold you and kiss you
I want to walk hand in hand,
I want to show you off! !
I want you to want to show me off...
I want you to be proud of me
As I am proud of you! !
We are friends...
And maybe more or not...
But if we don't take the time to have some time
I think you will regret it...
Won't you? ?
Cambridge Keenan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Don't Need You That Way... by Cambridge Keenan )
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner
- Woman Or Mermaid?, Marcondes Pereira
- Gliding through life, nick feiner
- Angels and Demons, nick feiner
- Love is, hasmukh amathalal