I Don't Know Why
I don't know why
I cannot just explain
It is still a mystery
Why birds flock together uninhibited
Why ants crawl in columns orderly
I am yet to come to terms
Why animals are more peaceable
Than man who claimed rationality
I don't just understand
Why man cannot live in equanimity
Why do we abuse, discriminate, maim
Kill, manipulate and do much evils
Against fellow human beings?
Why are we trigger joyous?
Why can't the world be at peace?
Still, I don't have the answer.
Someone, please help me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Don't Know Why by Babatunde Aremu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- 154. The Path Of Life, John Westlake
- OUR FALLEN LEAVES اوراقنا المتساقطة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Language, Our Friend, Sandra Feldman
- there's a pretty plum sky and then there.., Mandolyn ...
- Revealed, John Onyeme
- Groom is the Cadaver, Pintu Mahakul
- Sleep deprived, Matthew Holloway
- More Than Just Memories, David Whalen
- Legacy, Matthew Holloway
- EVERY ACTION HAS ITS REACTION لكل فعل رد.., MOHAMMAD SKATI