I don’t Know
I don't know what I could say to make you feel better....
“Sorry” has been used too many times before...
All I want is for us to be forever...
But love, if this goes on, how could we anymore?
My heart, it hurts from the pain you suffer..
Even more because I'm the one who bothered...
Ignored you, I say I'd never....
But today a cut, a scar, I've severed...
I don’t Know what to do...
Everything’s falling apart..
I wanna bring that smile on your face..
Yet all I see is a shattered heart...
Should I even bother singing-
The sky, the clouds,
The rain its bringing....
To your eyes...and mine....
Is really hard to fight.
Monina Furigay's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I don’t Know by Monina Furigay )
- MOTHER, Saheb Mohapatra
- POETRY, Saheb Mohapatra
- Sea, Land, Shadow, Kazuko Shiraishi
- Deafened Joy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Have Never Been Anything Like Pink, Kazuko Shiraishi
- Unlocking Doors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Without Shame, Gamier Dalet Mwaikoma
- Water's Tears, FOEVERAMI JOHNSON
- The Man With Fire In His Eyes, Kazuko Shiraishi
- Thursday, Frank Avon
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Snake, Theodore Roethke
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)