Pablo Neruda (12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973 / Parral / Chile)
I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love You
I do not love you except because I love you;
I go from loving to not loving you,
From waiting to not waiting for you
read full text »
Poet Other Poems
- ‘Carnal Apple, Woman Filled, Burning Moo...
- ‘In the wave-strike over unquiet stones’
- ‘March days return with their covert lig...
- ‘Perhaps not to be is to be without your...
- A Dog Has Died
- A Lemon
- A Song Of Despair
- Algunas Bestias
- And because Love battles
- Brown and Agile Child
- Canto XII from The Heights of Macchu Pic...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
People who read Pablo Neruda also read
Top 500 Poems
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley