I Do Fly
Outcast, before the thunder.
Lightning strikes my visions at all times.
Outlast, I do the storm.
My turmoil is iced by the mines of crime.
Guilty I am in the desert.
I do have the sand.
But break I will not to my oath on Gods land.
Whether or not I am the king of liars.
My truth is the truth.
My words will not sooth.
The outcome of violet by my violent desires.
I will never.
Not even after forever.
Be the one.
Which choose to loose.
I do fly.
When I am high.
Unic Cjonr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Do Fly by Unic Cjonr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Left are the words unspoken, Aditi Khandelwal
- Poetry, Tony Adah
- For Carl Harrison (My Life Long Friend), Dave Alan Walker
- Hyenas And Vultures, John Ugolo Umah
- Again After Hundred Years, Ruma Chaudhuri
- The Box Of Life, John Ugolo Umah
- What A Life!, John Ugolo Umah
- Wondrous Love, BRENDA KANSHABE TUMUSHABE
- Look Into Me, John Ugolo Umah
- 'Madness' (Senryu), Mihaela Pirjol