I Died Along With You
From nights of vivid dreams...
To sleewalking through days...
You are burden to my dying soul
My sorrow is imparent...
Withering away my senses...
No longer in touch with reality
From nights of haunting dreams...
To stumbling across days...
You are slowly killing me
My misery is overwhelming...
A burden to everyone i love...
No longer able to cope with this loss
Months turn into endless years...
This yearning is tearing me apart...
I cannot put into words how much i miss you
I dream of escaping this life...
I dream of leaving everything behind...
I wish i could turn back time...
I fear i am loosing my mind.
Nihil Existentia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Died Along With You by Nihil Existentia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Dead Veg, Richard Lee
- House of Cards, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Flying Turtles, Richard Lee
- The Guaca-mole, Richard Lee
- Pop goes the Easel, Richard Lee
- Word of mouth from the people of audacio.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- House Spiders, Judith Vollmer
- Divine Bird, Somanathan Iyer
- Concerns of a happy man, Chisomo Chris Nasiyaya
- Two Debates, Naveed Akram