* i decided that i trust you.
* i decided that i am going to stand by you
no matter what.
* i decided that i want to spend the rest
of my life with you.
* i decided that you are the one
* i decided that i want to have
your kids some day.
* i decided that i want to be
happiie with you.
* i decided that this is what i want.
oh, im sorry. i didnt ask what
do you want. i can probably
guess at it, but i dont wanna
be wrong. 'I DECIDED I WANT
WHAT EVER YOU WANT.'yeah,
that sounds just about right.
But we can always decided
together. So let the magic happen.
*aka* dat girl nickey
Nickey Mason's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I decided by Nickey Mason )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Stars, Joyce Kilmer
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)