* i decided that i trust you.
* i decided that i am going to stand by you
no matter what.
* i decided that i want to spend the rest
of my life with you.
* i decided that you are the one
* i decided that i want to have
your kids some day.
* i decided that i want to be
happiie with you.
* i decided that this is what i want.
oh, im sorry. i didnt ask what
do you want. i can probably
guess at it, but i dont wanna
be wrong. 'I DECIDED I WANT
WHAT EVER YOU WANT.'yeah,
that sounds just about right.
But we can always decided
together. So let the magic happen.
*aka* dat girl nickey
Nickey Mason's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I decided by Nickey Mason )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Don't Know If History Repeats Itself, Yehuda Amichai
- school, logan dillie
- THE MOMENT (BARACK HUSSAIN OBAMA’S INAUG.., sania harris
- Limerick: There was a young person whose.., Edward Lear
- ~ His[s]tory ~, MS. NIVEDITA BAGCHI SPC. UK.
Poem of the Day
- Uncle Styopa part2 by N. Mickhalkov, Yuri Starostin
- Secret Loves, Sandra Feldman
- Structural Designs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Winter, Sara Grace Je'tom Bradley
- Life's trash, Yisel Chong
- I Just, Michael P. McParland
- What She Is, Levi Crum
- I Am So Tired, Michael P. McParland
- Sacrafice, Levi Crum
- The Dent, Levi Crum