I Crave For Love
I believe words can make one feel
Feel, all the emotions
Words can make you cry and even smile with immense joy
Strength of words is often misunderstood
Though, the ones who do understand
Often, experience the feelings which otherwise cannot be ever felt
I wish to love through words and even hope to make it true
As my heart only requests to be in love.
Please, do not show me sympathy as I do not require it now anymore
My desire is to truly be swept away by a girl.
Just one beautiful girl I wish for
My heart is a lonely island and I crave for love.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Crave For Love by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- She in Desert, Akhtar Jawad
- A bucket of paint, Piyush Dey
- Value be given, gajanan mishra
- Egypt, Tony Adah
- A Tribute To Gray's Elegy, Naveed Khalid
- Nothing i can offer, binod bastola
- Canonical, Naveed Khalid
- Africanesse not Darkness, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid
- Wings of Shakti, Poet Dragon