I cannot read my Father,
I can only love Him.
I cannot see my Father,
I can only stay within Him.
It is true, my Father is
Within me, I am my Father,
It is true, my Father
Was/is not a fool,
I cannot assess my Father
Here, there or anywhere.
I love my Father only
My Father is everything for me.
It is time that says
Father is there like the sky.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I cannot by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Sine Curve, Hardik Vaidya
- Alone in the Winepress, Terrance Tracy
- I Am Human, Marites C. Cayetano
- Is Isolation, Rohit Sapra
- I wouldn't ask more, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Let It Be Fatal, Deanna Lee
- A Blue Christmas Tree, Heather Burns
- Mother, and mother, gajanan mishra
- Father To A Daughter, louis rams
- James Foley, Hardik Vaidya