I cannot read my Father,
I can only love Him.
I cannot see my Father,
I can only stay within Him.
It is true, my Father is
Within me, I am my Father,
It is true, my Father
Was/is not a fool,
I cannot assess my Father
Here, there or anywhere.
I love my Father only
My Father is everything for me.
It is time that says
Father is there like the sky.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I cannot by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Crushed, Gergana Teofilova
- Not a big deal, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Affinity with truth for all times, gajanan mishra
- Affinity with truth, gajanan mishra
- To the dodo, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- what are you for me, Lalit Kaira
- The elephant in the refrigerator, Diana Rosser
- Hilton at Milton,, lee fones
- In a time without time!, Adriana Istrefi
- In Praise of Nobility (Twenty-Five), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu