I Beg Her For Forgiveness..... [Personal; SHORT; marriage; humor? ]
I beg her for forgiveness, for what I did (when she wasn’t lookin’) .
I beg her for forgiveness, or I won’t get, tonight, home cookin’.
I beg her for forgiveness, though my wrongs are ONLY.. in her mind.
I beg her for forgiveness, ... or another home I’ll have to find.
Bri Edwards's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
UPDATE: gee! i just got a comment on this which sounds as though i've been misinterpreted (my poem has i mean) .: (let me make this clear! ! ! i have not indulged in 'infidelity'! though it IS tempting. ha ha :)
Comments about this poem (I Beg Her For Forgiveness..... [Personal; SHORT; marriage; humor? ] by Bri Edwards )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Slaves Into A New World Order, Terence G. Craddock
- Magritte and This Morning Bewick's Wren, W.M. Rivera
- I Wish You Well, Midnights Voice
- Change, Sandra Feldman
- Bengal Tiger in Trouble, rohan bendre
- Think Before You Speak, Sandra Feldman
- Gratitude of my mother., Vishal Sharma
- My numb vessals of thoughts, Vishal Sharma
- I Have Decided, Silas Egbowon
- Poets (bilingual), Sandra Feldman