I Beg Her For Forgiveness..... [Personal; SHORT; marriage; humor? ]
I beg her for forgiveness, for what I did (when she wasn’t lookin’) .
I beg her for forgiveness, or I won’t get, tonight, home cookin’.
I beg her for forgiveness, though my wrongs are ONLY.. in her mind.
I beg her for forgiveness, ... or another home I’ll have to find.
Bri Edwards's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
UPDATE: gee! i just got a comment on this which sounds as though i've been misinterpreted (my poem has i mean) .: (let me make this clear! ! ! i have not indulged in 'infidelity'! though it IS tempting. ha ha :)
Comments about this poem (I Beg Her For Forgiveness..... [Personal; SHORT; marriage; humor? ] by Bri Edwards )
Did you read them?
- PRETTY THOUGHTS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 如果爱是守候, qin xing
- Strife, Md. Asadullah
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest
- Contrary Sary, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pixley Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out In The Open, Edgar Albert Guest