I Beg Her For Forgiveness..... [Personal; SHORT; marriage; humor? ]
I beg her for forgiveness, for what I did (when she wasn’t lookin’) .
I beg her for forgiveness, or I won’t get, tonight, home cookin’.
I beg her for forgiveness, though my wrongs are ONLY.. in her mind.
I beg her for forgiveness, ... or another home I’ll have to find.
Bri Edwards's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
UPDATE: gee! i just got a comment on this which sounds as though i've been misinterpreted (my poem has i mean) .: (let me make this clear! ! ! i have not indulged in 'infidelity'! though it IS tempting. ha ha :)
Comments about this poem (I Beg Her For Forgiveness..... [Personal; SHORT; marriage; humor? ] by Bri Edwards )
Did you read them?
- Dreamology, Sandra Feldman
- Till last time, hasmukh amathalal
- no blue/no green, delilah contrapunctal.... ye ..
- leave, Vanessa Parodia
- Two Books For Each Person, Is It Poetry
- Moment, Vanessa Parodia
- The Broken Heart, kashif khan
- The Posture Of Consciousness, Maharishi Deja Vu
- Cloudy eyes, Nassy Fesharaki
- Ill luck, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
George Gordon Byron
(22 January 1788 – 19 April 1824)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)