I Beg Her For Forgiveness..... [Personal; SHORT; marriage; humor? ]
I beg her for forgiveness, for what I did (when she wasn’t lookin’) .
I beg her for forgiveness, or I won’t get, tonight, home cookin’.
I beg her for forgiveness, though my wrongs are ONLY.. in her mind.
I beg her for forgiveness, ... or another home I’ll have to find.
Bri Edwards's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
UPDATE: gee! i just got a comment on this which sounds as though i've been misinterpreted (my poem has i mean) .: (let me make this clear! ! ! i have not indulged in 'infidelity'! though it IS tempting. ha ha :)
Comments about this poem (I Beg Her For Forgiveness..... [Personal; SHORT; marriage; humor? ] by Bri Edwards )
Did you read them?
- All flowers and all roses, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Daughter of the Earth - 20, gajanan mishra
- The fingers which bath the children!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The shirt which we did not buy, Palas Kumar Ray
- Grief (Naani Poetry), Jesus James Llorico
- At Dannemora Prison, Richard Provencher
- INNOCENT PRISIONER, Enoch Owusu Gyamfi
- Watchman, Pijush Biswas
- Veni, Vidi, Vici. Okay?, Dylan Attard
- We are merely onlookers anytime, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- First Lesson, Philip Booth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Pure Imagination, Roald Dahl
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Philip Booth
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)