OVERLORD DON MANUEL IHCAKEYNO
I BE WETIN I BE!
THERE WAS NOT A WAR WHERE SOLDIERS DID NOT EXIST,
THERE WAS NOT A DEVIL, WHERE A GOD DID NOT EXIST,
THERE WAS NOT A FIRE THAT DID NOT BEGET SMOKE,
THERE WAS NOT A SKY WHERE A CLOUD EXISTED NOT,
THEN WHY SHOULD THERE BE I, WHEN I DID NOT EXIST?
I HAVE CEASED TO BE BEFORE BEING,
I HAVE CEASED TO EXIST BEFORE I EVEN EXISTED,
THEN, OF WHAT NEED IS THE PESTILENC?
IF THERE NEVER WAS ANY TO BE PESTERED,
FOR I AM NOT TO BE,
THEN LET ME CEASE TO BE,
THAT MY PEACE MAY BE,
THUS AND THEN, MAY I HAVE BEEN!
OVERLORD DON MANUEL IHCAKEYNO's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I BE WETIN I BE! by OVERLORD DON MANUEL IHCAKEYNO )
- Enamored Love, Lilly Emery
- The Futility Of Illusions, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Tour of Autumn, Cathy Hodgson
- The ache, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Ein schmaler Streifen kahler Klippen, Wolfgang Steinmann
- We've Got to Tear These Fences Down Yeah!, David Clinch
- It's My Home, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In the Sun's Falsetto, Kewayne Wadley
- A Poem, David Clinch
- Caught In the Crossfire, David Clinch
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Udiah (witness to Yah)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)