Aleksandr Aleksandrovich Blok
I Apprehend You...
I apprehend You. The years pass by -
Yet in constant form, I apprehend You.
The whole horizon is aflame - impossibly sharp,
And mute, I wait, - with longing and with love.
The whole horizon is aflame, and your appearance near.
And yet I fear that You will change your form,
Give rise to impudent suspicion
By changing Your familiar contours in the end.
Oh, how I'll fall - so low and bitter,
Defeated by my fatal dreams!
How sharp is the horizon! Radiance is near.
And yet I fear that You will change your form.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Apprehend You... by Aleksandr Aleksandrovich Blok )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- beautiful girl nice face, lee fones
- Let's Have A Party!, mary douglas
- Another Day, Another Dawn, Jenn Toner
- Courage, Jenn Toner
- A Symbol Of Hope, Jenn Toner
- To Those Who Grieve, Jenn Toner
- I Am Always With You, Jenn Toner
- I Am Not There, Jenn Toner
- An Angel For A Friend, Jenn Toner
- Hobble About Lame, Richard Thripp