I am what you made
Google is something we use everyday,
a day without you just ruins my whole day.
Anything is possible in the name of friendship,
but a friend like u is always worth the workship.
As time pass by i keep missing u,
im still trying to find a way to prove it true.
You are an amazing angle in my life,
your future husband will be greatfull to have u as his wife.
All living things have problems in their life,
solving that puzzle is the main task of life.
The friendship between us is undefineable,
not everyone like you are 100% reliable.
Having you next to me makes me happy,
a true friend like you just take away my worry.
Rainbow comes only after rain,
a true friend like you stays after pain.
Intelligent is something you are in nature,
pain and sorrow we shall go through together..
Anand Ramachandran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I am what you made by Anand Ramachandran )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Albert Guest
(20 August 1881 - 5 August 1959)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Poem of the Day
- The Loss That Has Cost The People, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Christmas Glow, Cigeng Zhang
- The Watchers, Aaryan Deshpande
- Not necessarily, hasmukh amathalal
- I embrace my pen, gajanan mishra
- Loveless Love, Paul Hartal
- But vicinty, hasmukh amathalal
- Past Writing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Still Small Voice, Leong Ming Loong
- Gap and divide, hasmukh amathalal