I Am Submerged
I am submerged
In the ocean
Of sweet melody
Of your Divine Love.
With the rhythm
Of aromous waves
To entice my soul.
And through my veins
Like the aromatic river,
The blood carries sweet fragrance
Of your mesmerizing beauty and holy Love
To make the flowers of Love bloom
In my cells
And my heart enjoys
The bliss of your Divine Love.
By Dipankar Sadhukhan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Am Submerged by Dipankar Sadhukhan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Woman's right to her child, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Which make one's beauty?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Independence Day of India 2014 (in acros.., Dr John Celes
- Bitter-Sweet Memories, Matthias Pantaleon
- Friend 2, Neela Nath
- Romantic Love, The Princess
- So move, hasmukh amathalal
- His Face, Heather Jephcott
- Why to think?, hasmukh amathalal
- Through my window sill, binod bastola