I am Sorry, a dedication to PH!
Sorry is the only word that comes from my heart today
For any hurting words or any misunderstandings
Came from my poems or words.
From my heart I can never curse any one
As I have only love and respect for you all.
I remember we had a great time together.
But today you feel I have changed a lot
Today you feel my ego speaking in my words.
May be you are right in judging me.
Never ever I thought a day
Will come like this in my entire life.
Still I remember all those days
Where you shared my pain and joys.
I don't know today whether I am
There in you heart or I am
In your hatred words.
Like everyday morning sunlight
Each of you are there in my heart.
I can never forget anyone of you
As your each words of respect, love and courage
Still rules my heart.
Sorry, is the word Comes from my heart.
I never ever did anything to rise to any popularity level.
Only My love for writing poems brought me here.
My many poems were purely
My imagination, not meant especially for anyone.
Yes my poems did hurt you
And brought a misunderstanding in you.
Which I realized it too late.
So today, you are too far away from me.
Yes, I do recollect your each words of
Encouragement did made me to come up
With new poems.
I want to thank each one of you
For your sincere comments and valuable suggestion did bring
a change in my writings a lot.
I appreciate every one of you.
May God Bless each one you to encourage
To lend a encouraging words to
Each new comer, whoever come
On your way.
Yes, you all did a lot for me
Which I will never forget.
Thank you for all the words
That came sincerely from your heart for me, once.
Thanks a lot!
For the time being, I wont be coming with new poems
Nor I may be able to comment on your poems.
Thanks a lot!
©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY GEETHA JAYAKUMAR 2014
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I am Sorry, a dedication to PH! by Geetha Jayakumar )
Did you read them?
- Clocks, fiona sinclair
- Day Tripper, fiona sinclair
- Internet Dating, fiona sinclair
- Precious life it is!, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Family portrait, fiona sinclair
- Post dated appointment, fiona sinclair
- Moody hopes, Chai Amos
- About your mother's face, fiona sinclair
- When The Palmist Said, You Will Have Two.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Slow Burner, fiona sinclair
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)