I AM SORRY
When i am around you i feel complete and i cant help but smile when we are clumsy. Teeth knocking, eye glasses crashing, nose smashing as we both move to make a move one zags as the other zigs.
when you told me you don't dance but i know you do. from that time in science class my senior year to the time at my senior prom as i held you close but held you not mine. your lips pleading me to make you feel and i to faithful to the relationship i was in as before my eyes it fell apart. I wanted so badly to lean in a little close to hold you a little tighter. I just want say that i am sorry i didn't kiss you but i am not sorry i asked you to be mine.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I AM SORRY by Dorian Melody )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Maori Prince Immune From Convictions, Terence G. Craddock
- Step Back!, Monk E. Biz
- Sajak Hening Buat Franky Sahilatua (Indo.., Imam Setiaji Ronoatmojo
- Love Your Neighbor, Roxanne Dubarry
- Hidden Voice, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Francine, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- The face of a young woman in pink, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Segundas/Sobre reudas, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Snail Talk for Rosemary, Daniel Brick
- Dear Greg, Roxanne Dubarry