I AM SORRY
When i am around you i feel complete and i cant help but smile when we are clumsy. Teeth knocking, eye glasses crashing, nose smashing as we both move to make a move one zags as the other zigs.
when you told me you don't dance but i know you do. from that time in science class my senior year to the time at my senior prom as i held you close but held you not mine. your lips pleading me to make you feel and i to faithful to the relationship i was in as before my eyes it fell apart. I wanted so badly to lean in a little close to hold you a little tighter. I just want say that i am sorry i didn't kiss you but i am not sorry i asked you to be mine.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I AM SORRY by Dorian Melody )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Young Girl Is A Source of Inspiration,.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- nose dive, jerome moore
- a piece of apple browning and skin peeli.., jerome moore
- Wounded Roses Sing by I.H.Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- to woo, Zmz Gbzn
- Parting Wish By Vijay Vishal, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Fly, I Fly, I Fly Higher and Higher~~~, Monk E. Biz
- 68th Independence Day of India (15th Aug.., Dr John Celes
- At Victoria Memorial, Calcutta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Missing You, Lilly Emery