I Am Sorry
When I brought you down.
I cried tears of pain.
When I let you down.
I wished nought for tomorrow...
When caught me.
I was so sorry, I turned away...
I was still guilt-ridden for my mistakes.
I ran away, for so long.
But you still caught up...
I applaud your commitment, but I still wish.
You deserve better.
I am broken, and wishing.
Go forth your own path, for we've done enough...
I wish you well, but do not remember me.
I have caused enough...
'I hear you my son, He is proud.'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Am Sorry by Morgan Siegel )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Red Ceramic Poppy, John F. McCullagh
- Rainbow, SALINI NAIR
- The Color Inside My World, Mikey Bachman
- Haiku #4, Eric Micha'el Leventhal
- My Ramdan, My Repentance, Ahamad Ilyaas Vilayathullah
- She in Desert, Akhtar Jawad
- A bucket of paint, Piyush Dey
- Value be given, gajanan mishra
- Egypt, Tony Adah
- A Tribute To Gray's Elegy, Naveed Khalid