I Am Sorry
When I brought you down.
I cried tears of pain.
When I let you down.
I wished nought for tomorrow...
When caught me.
I was so sorry, I turned away...
I was still guilt-ridden for my mistakes.
I ran away, for so long.
But you still caught up...
I applaud your commitment, but I still wish.
You deserve better.
I am broken, and wishing.
Go forth your own path, for we've done enough...
I wish you well, but do not remember me.
I have caused enough...
'I hear you my son, He is proud.'
Morgan Siegel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Am Sorry by Morgan Siegel )
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla