I Am Sorry
When I brought you down.
I cried tears of pain.
When I let you down.
I wished nought for tomorrow...
When caught me.
I was so sorry, I turned away...
I was still guilt-ridden for my mistakes.
I ran away, for so long.
But you still caught up...
I applaud your commitment, but I still wish.
You deserve better.
I am broken, and wishing.
Go forth your own path, for we've done enough...
I wish you well, but do not remember me.
I have caused enough...
'I hear you my son, He is proud.'
Morgan Siegel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Am Sorry by Morgan Siegel )
- Lisbon, Frank Avon
- Underground, Mark Webster
- Ophelia to Hamlet, David McLansky
- That All Our Beauty's Are The Same, Mark R. Elias
- Lust u me nu meneer, Madrason writer
- Depression, Alesia Leach
- Seashore Gratitude, Liilia Talts Morrison
- The Path Of The King, vince gullaci
- The Present, bryan wallace
- Vieze oren, Schone ogen, Madrason writer
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns