I Am Society
When is it too soon to love somebody?
When you're sure you love them,
How can society tell you its too soon?
How can society control your actions?
We are society.
I am society.
And I say, it's not too soon.
I do love you, and whether or not the rest of the world agrees,
I'll never know.
I don't intend to find out.
All I know is that I love you;
You, your past, and your future.
You, as a whole.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Am Society by Sierra Staten )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Low Performances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trivial Pursuits, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- "These doodles help me...", Jeff Gangwer
- "In a manner of speaking...", Jeff Gangwer
- "Can I just...? ", Jeff Gangwer
- SLEEPING NIGHT, Egbe Chris
- Doorways / Points of Access, Jeff Gangwer
- "...on the hook", Jeff Gangwer
- Pioneers and Parade Floats, Jeff Gangwer
- The Muse, Midnights Voice