I Am Rejection
I am rejection in the form of no one wanting..
I feel a wreck I was already in the tank,
now within last few days I've found new depths of sad
and catatonic almost half dead existence.
I still can feel all the lonely hurt inside.
Yet somehow curiously feeling somehow a bit detached.
Either way the tears of my rejected soul,
yet no rest will ever be a again in my life a peaceful guest.
Just endless typing.
Tons of endless searching for nothing,
on the same sites over and over caught in a spin cycle.
I haven't laughed in three days,
only cracked a smile or two.
Have barely eaten in a week.
I guess my constant fumbles that lead to my rejections,
are finally wasting me away,
in my inability now to care of even trying another day.
Michael McParland's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Am Rejection by Michael McParland )
- Paralysis Agitans, Steve Lang
- Think Me On That Train, Susan Lacovara
- Lovers, Tex T Sarnie
- The Big Picture, Tex T Sarnie
- You fill me, hasmukh amathalal
- I stashed my life, Aftab Alam
- the right self, RIC S. BASTASA
- Am I different?, gajanan mishra
- Drops on Earth, binod bastola
- On Her Bed She Lay, White Lily
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love .., Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
James Whitcomb Riley
(7 October 1849 - 22 July 1916)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(November 1, 1871 – June 5, 1900)