I am not in love
Yes I am love with his body, every time his skin touches me it's like a rush, rushing through my blood and pumps my heart to beat.
Like food to my soul, his has become my craving for recovery from a broken heart
Do I love him? NO! ! It's so physical, it's just time pass for the loneliness
Maybe I do care for him and I just don't know it!
I should let him go before this gets deep
But I close my eyes and I deepen in his skin, like an adrenaline that rushes through me heart.
Oh I am in love with this psychic relationship
It craves through my blood and my mind goes crazy
Oh I am not in love, no, no, no!
.... Chetty's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I am not in love by .... Chetty )
- Dinwini gwswkhangthiyao, Shri R Brahma
- Thunlai swrjini, Shri R Brahma
- To poetess Neela Nath with pleasure and .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Baonai nonga bodofa, Shri R Brahma
- loudness in my eyes, Ivana Valasikova
- daddy issues, Ivana Valasikova
- [Challenge] Entrees for September- You C.., Brian Johnston
- Dead men walk!, bryan wallace
- Tangnai Horni Simang, Shri R Brahma
- Baonw Haya Ang, Shri R Brahma
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)