I am not in love
Yes I am love with his body, every time his skin touches me it's like a rush, rushing through my blood and pumps my heart to beat.
Like food to my soul, his has become my craving for recovery from a broken heart
Do I love him? NO! ! It's so physical, it's just time pass for the loneliness
Maybe I do care for him and I just don't know it!
I should let him go before this gets deep
But I close my eyes and I deepen in his skin, like an adrenaline that rushes through me heart.
Oh I am in love with this psychic relationship
It craves through my blood and my mind goes crazy
Oh I am not in love, no, no, no!
.... Chetty's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I am not in love by .... Chetty )
- Fearsome route, gajanan mishra
- मीडिया, Priyanka Gupta
- The Daughter of the Earth - 19, gajanan mishra
- सीने में आग भरो, Aftab Alam
- Annoyance Generator, Christopher Withers
- The Lass Of Alberry, Julian Mann
- The truant.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- All Is This World, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Feeling Alive, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reactions To A Poem, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(3rd April 19sixty)