I am not at far
I am not at far
See, I am near.
I am both dark and white
In between us there is always fight.
No win no loss
You are my director my dear boss.
In the air in the water
You are only fair and better.
You are watching you are listening
But you are silent
I am doing I am talking
But I am ignorant.
I have nothing
And You have everything
You are here there everywhere
I am nowhere.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I am not at far by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- Only few can medicae, hasmukh amathalal
- Corner, Aparna Chatterjee
- Smile, Ahmed Tawfik
- The Chosed One, Peter Jay Shippy
- Not for us, hasmukh amathalal
- Nature's Law: A Poem, Robert Burns
- Twisted, Peter Jay Shippy
- Song—Farewell to the Highlands, Robert Burns
- A Description, Lord Edward Herbert of Cherb ..
- Death and Dr. Hornbook, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)