I Am Missing You
I looked to the east
i looked to the west
i asked my door,
who did you let out?
I went to my bedroom
none was found.
My sitting room hosted me
in a lonely meeting.
My ceiling hung still and watches
my miserable night.
The four cardinal points of my room
stood still and watches me in mockery,
as i gathered the hours of my night in loneliness.
I am missing you.
I am missing you.
The solitude voice echoed from within.
Sitting on the imagination of my mind,
your presence once felt.
My door's wide open to recieve your returning
my bed lie still to feel the warmth of your embrace
when you lay down on it.
I feel my half is gone!
i feel like i am dieing!
I feel jaded.
Please come back home,
come save my dieing soul
longing for you.
I am lost thinking of you,
without you by my side i am lost.
Please come back home
for i am missing you.
micheal john's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Am Missing You by micheal john )
- THe Mean Man, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Jury duty, Harold R Hunt Sr
- My Body Is Not Your Temple By Bo-Edward .., Bo Edward Lawrence
- The America Flag., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Euphoric Nights By Bo-Edward Lawrence, Bo Edward Lawrence
- Storms do not last., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Crime repeats itself., Harold R Hunt Sr
- The American dream, Harold R Hunt Sr
- I Fly, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Fissures Of Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)