I Am Missing You
I looked to the east
i looked to the west
i asked my door,
who did you let out?
I went to my bedroom
none was found.
My sitting room hosted me
in a lonely meeting.
My ceiling hung still and watches
my miserable night.
The four cardinal points of my room
stood still and watches me in mockery,
as i gathered the hours of my night in loneliness.
I am missing you.
I am missing you.
The solitude voice echoed from within.
Sitting on the imagination of my mind,
your presence once felt.
My door's wide open to recieve your returning
my bed lie still to feel the warmth of your embrace
when you lay down on it.
I feel my half is gone!
i feel like i am dieing!
I feel jaded.
Please come back home,
come save my dieing soul
longing for you.
I am lost thinking of you,
without you by my side i am lost.
Please come back home
for i am missing you.
micheal john's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Am Missing You by micheal john )
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Mistletoe, Walter de la Mare
Poem of the Day
- Winterpoesie, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Love the Spine, V P Mahur
- Vergißmeinnicht, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Loving Lips, V P Mahur
- Am Winterwehr, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Christmas Midnight - Christ - Mitternacht, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Holy Night - Weihnacht, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Rainbow & Sun, Luo Zhihai
- Your Possible Futures, Joseph Archer
- Winters Descent, Babbling Brookes